LOTS OF LOCS IS NOW OFFERING THE OFFICAL SISTERLOCKS™ RETIGHTENING CLASS!!
- Can’t get an appointment with your Consultant?
- Are you constantly on the go?
- Do you travel a lot?
- Do you want to be empowered to maintain your own Sisterlocks?
Tanyika Gates, R-Certified Consultant is now offering the Official Sisterlocks TM retightening class! The Retightening Class is intended to give clients the flexibility of maintaining their own Sisterlocks between appointments, or when they cannot maintain regular appointments with their Consultant. This class does not teach the complete technique. The class is only intended to instruct individuals how to maintain their own hair. There are a few requirements if you would like to learn how to retighten your own SisterlocksTM.
You may enroll in an official Sisterlocks™ Retightening Class IF the following conditions are met:
- You have Sisterlocks™ and no other hair locking system in your hair.
- You must have Sisterlocks™ for at least 6 months.
- Your hair must be well maintained with NO MAJOR DAMAGE, REPAIR ISSUES OR PROBLEMS.
- Sisterlocks™ must be mature beyond the settling in phase.
- You must provide the locking pattern and recent consultant’s contact information for verification
- You must NOT be freshly retightened with at least ½ inch to no more than 2 inches of new growth.
- You will be required to sign a binding Sisterlocks™ Agreement form in person.
Once you meet the above requirements contact Lots of Locs Natural Hair Studio, so that we may empower you to retighten your OWN Sisterlocks™!!
The cost of the Retightening Class, which includes materials, is $250 for a Group Class. ($200 Fee + $50 nonrefundable enrollment fee*). The fee for an One on One Class, which includes materials, is $280. ($230 Fee + $50 nonrefundable enrollment fee*).
**$50.00 enrollment fee is non-fundable so please make sure you qualify to enroll in the class. You may transfer the $50 fee to another class date should circumstances prevent you from attending a confirmed class. You must provide 48 hours notice for this change request.
Classes are held in a small, relaxed and fun environment. There are normally 2 students per class. One-on-one instruction is available by request only. Registration is open and limited to a first come first serve basis.
Prior to your scheduled class:
For practicing purposes during class, PLEASE DO NOT retighten a small section of your hair in the crown or side area for 3-4 weeks prior to class. Please do not have more than one inch of new growth to practice with in class.
Policy & Regulations:
- Sisterlocks™ is a registered trademark. Recordings or photographs of any kind are strictly prohibited during this training.
- Infants and children are not permitted during the training.
- Training will be conducted in a non-smoking facility.
- Light refreshments will be provided.
Please make sure you meet all of the requirements before you enroll. Failure to meet these requirements will result an immediate cancellation and will be subject to cancellation fee.
The training class will begin promptly at the time provided. In the event that you are late, depending on the length of tardiness, Lots of Locs Natural Hair Studio will make an effort to assist with a review of the information missed. However, Lots of Locs Natural Hair Studio will not be held liable for missed information.
You must provide a 48 hour cancellation notice, should you not be able to attend a confirmed class. Should you fail to give 48 hours notice the $50.00 nonrefundable fee will not be transferable to another class date. Notifications and refund request must be made in writing directly to Lots of Locs Natural Hair Studio in order to receive a refund.
The class will be conducted rain or shine. If the facility is closed due to inclement weather or natural disaster, the course will be rescheduled within thirty (30) days. Students will be automatically reassigned to this class unless otherwise advised in writing. Full refunds will be provided in the event a class is not rescheduled within thirty days. Notifications will be made directly should there be a change due to inclement weather. All refunds will be mailed certified mail return receipt, should the situation require so.
If you have any questions or would like to enroll, contact me at email@example.com.